On The Homefront

Brian Fowler Exits WGAR Morning Show

on

Brian Fowler announced on his social media pages that he is no longer the co-host of the WGAR 99.5FM Morning Show.

Fowler and LeeAnn Sommers were partners on the country radio station since May of 2011, when he filled the spot that was previously held by Tim Leary. The Parma resident has over 30 years experience in radio including ten years of the hugely popular Brian & Joe Morning Show on Mix 106.

His post on Facebook state the fact that he has enjoyed his stay at WGAR, but is looking forward to the next adventure…and he simply closes it by saying… “I’m unemployed at the moment .”

Sommers posted on her social media how she felt about working with Fowler on the radio and the way she felt about him off-air, as well. “…there are people who do good radio and people who do good life. Brian Fowler does both.”

No official announcement on what the future holds for the morning show at WGAR, but Sommers also added in her post that one would be made soon.

Recommended for you

6 Comments

1. Steve

October 23, 2018 at 9:44 am

Good luck Brian! You made driving to work in the morning that much better. I hate to see you leave.

2. Phyllis Young

October 24, 2018 at 6:39 pm

I loved Brian and LeeAnn in the mornings. I’m so sorry to hear Brian is no longer with WGAR. He is a great radio personality and will come out of this in flying colors. I wish the best of luck to Brian. Thank you for making my mornings special.

3. Michelle

October 25, 2018 at 8:14 pm

I will really miss Brian he was part of my mornings good luck in your future endeavors you will be missed big shoes to fill

4. Kelli

November 1, 2018 at 12:07 pm

Good Luck Brian, I loved listening to you and Leann in the mornings. You made my mornings with your craziness. Wish you well and good luck. You have very big shoes to fill.

5. Doris A Smith

November 7, 2018 at 11:49 pm

I miss Brian with Leeann in the morning. Their chemistry and intellectual, comedic wit was like no other. Management you really made a mistake with this decision. You shouldn’t mess with perfection!!

6. Diane

November 19, 2018 at 10:27 pm

I really miss Brian and LeeAnn In the morning. Just not the same driving in the morning. I find myself filing channels. :(. Wish Brian and LeeAnn were back Good luck to both of you !!

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Cheap Synthroid

Synthroid is especially important during competitions and for rapid muscle growth. No prescription needed when you buy Synthroid online here. This drug provides faster conversion of proteins, carbohydrates and fats for burning more calories per day.

Cheap Abilify

Abilify is used to treat the symptoms of psychotic conditions such as schizophrenia and bipolar I disorder (manic depression). Buy abilify online 10mg. Free samples abilify and fast & free delivery.